Friday 17 July 2009

2 Days in a row!!

Woohoo I am managing to write here 2 days in a row!
Had a really successful day yesterday, nothing earth shattering but managed to get some bits sorted that i'd been meaning to do for a while - sorted out wardrobes and stuff like that, didn't realise how much i'd done til this morning - I could actually choose what I wanted to wear instead of deciding what wouldn't result in the entire contents of my wardrobe falling on top of me!

Had a massive thunderstorm here last night and today it looks like we could be in for another lot! I'd just watered our hanging baskets last night and the heavens opened!

I have so many things I 'want' to do at the moment I don't know where to start, I have been doing some more work on my Rose Drawing on my other blog, so will be taking a photo of that soon, hopefully it will look better! :/

Right going to get on with something now, will blog again over the weekend!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment