Sunday 19 July 2009

Sunday

Hmmm quite an unusual sunday, I don't think it feels like a sunday :/ not quite sure why and don't know what day it feels like either, but it doesn't seem to have the normal quietness of a sunday. I have unusually blitzed the housework today, usually I just keep it ticking over during a weekend, but today decided I would get loads of stuff done, so am quite pleased with myself, just the usual washing to catch up on tomorrow.

Right my news rant of today is about the backpacker who got lost out in Australia, I am sick of hearing about him now, I am pleased he was found alive (obviously) but I honestly think he was a fool, 1 for not taking his mobile out with him and 2 for not registering with the authorities as there are signs urging people to before going bushwalking, as I said i'm pleased he was found, but enough already, I don't really see why the news programmes are keeping on about him, or maybe they are focusing their attention on him to keep it off other stories.... oh what a cynic I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment