Monday 6 July 2009

Welcome to my daily ramblings!

I have kinda got into this whole blogging thing lately, so much so that i've found myself all too often thinking of things I could blog about when I should be concentrating on something else! With my other main blog; although about many different things I was find myself being quite selective about what I put on there and I was beginning to want somewhere to blog where I could ramble on about anything and everything, so have created this blog for exactly that reason. Sometimes the 2 blogs will be about the same stuff but overall this will be about my everyday events that i'd like to ramble on about, but no-one ever really listens to!
I always find myself getting caught up in the appearance of blogs/websites that I have, generally it doesn't turn out to be a productive event either, never satisfied I end up with templates that are 'ok' but never quite what I want, but this time i'm keeping it very plain and simple (for me anyway).

2 comments: