Thursday 16 July 2009

Isn't it friday yet?!

I keep thinking its friday, but its not, its only thursday, this has been a long week for some reason. Not a bad week just a long one!
I have a list as long as my arm of things to do today, none of them particularly interesting so I won't bore you all!
I've just read that the worlds oldest mum has died - that is the eldest woman to become a mother artificially @ the age of 67, I feel sad that she's died leaving her 2 young boys, but also feel angered that someone could do that, I know any mother of any age can die but surely most people could see that the odds of dying in your babies childhood are dramatically increased if you are already drawing your pension when you have them? I think the world gives people too much choice now, apparantly this lady had lied about her age in order to be artificially inseminated at the fertility clinic, she had said she was 55 .... is this too old still?! I don't know, and to be honest this is a difficult debate to have with myself and a computer screen, so I think for now at least I shall leave it there!
Need to go and sort washing now! lol I did say this blog was going to be a mix of stuff didn't I!!
Hope you all (whoever reads this?) have a great day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment