Wednesday 22 July 2009

Wednesday I think?

Yes have now checked and it is wednesday, not even knowing for sure what day it is isn't a good start to this blog but nevermind!
I haven't really got much to say but am trying to keep at this blogging, its all to easy to get out of the habit of doing things and I really enjoy this so am trying!
Not been upto that much this week its summer holidays but the weather is more like April - its so dull and wet, but we've had lots of fun playing together on the wii etc so is all good :)
Have been doing some more art, after posting my 'challenge to myself' drawing I realised that i've been putting off expressing myself in my art and stuff - always trying to create something really good instead of what I like doing (which I hope will be fairly good but if its not great will still keep at it).
Its been a really dull day here weather wise, doesn't feel like July at all!
Am currently cooking dinner, whilst doing a ton of other things so this is only a quick post!
:)

2 comments: