Friday 10 July 2009

I had originally heard the forecast for today wasn't great, but on waking this morning although nowhere near as hot as it had been lately it was nice enough to do some gardening - the forecast for tomorrow is awful so thought i'd be sensible and cut the grass and hedges today, am really pleased I did as its now really cooled off and the sun looks like its gone away for a while!
Am still waiting to hear back from my hosting company about my website, fingers crossed its sorted soon!
I have almost finished my tagged post so will be posting that up soon too!
I have a load of library books to sort out over the weekend ready to take back (over 30!! between me and the kids), am hoping to sort a few things out in the loft too, really want to get my crafting stuff sorted out properly up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment