Monday 13 July 2009

Its monday morning again already! Where does the time go?!
It was a weekend of 2 halves with the weather here, really wet and winter like on saturday with yesterday more of a summers day though a little cool at times! I think the garden was pleased to see the rain though!
I have been doing some more drawings lately I will post pics up to my lifeis blog very soon.
~~~~~
I've just read on sky news that swine flu has reached downing street - one of the ministers advisors - I know that all goverment workers have to travel, probably alot more than most of us do, but surely now with swine flu proving itself a major problem they need to start considering using the technology available to them, imagine the good they could do to the climate too without so much travelling about!

No comments:

Post a Comment